PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : no focus for NPCs in Forsaken Gods

jimokalos
23.11.2008, 19:39
I need some help!I bought the full english version of G3 FG!It works fine but when i focus on the npcs or the items the names dont apperar!Could someone tell me please how can i fix the problem!PLEASE HELP!

WernerTWC
23.11.2008, 19:58
I need some help!I bought the full english version of G3 FG!It works fine but when i focus on the npcs or the items the names dont apperar!Could someone tell me please how can i fix the problem!PLEASE HELP!

You can wait for the next patch, hoping that this will be fixed.

jimokalos
23.11.2008, 20:00
It is certinly not a bug because a friend of mine doesnt have this problem.I have the full english version!

DTR
23.11.2008, 20:05
Oh my.
The forsaken bugs has bugs in it?
I am shocked.

Next patch is your best bet.
Reinstall the thing and see if there is a change.
If not, then you my friend, are hosed.

Xardasrule
23.11.2008, 20:06
You can edit the Stringtable.ini. Try unpack the file Strings.pak (in Gothic Data folder) with G3Pak utility and you got it.

Demonium
23.11.2008, 20:10
I think its a bug because i heard this from more people...When we first installed we couldnt see the dialogs...But it was with ought the patch and to a different drive location installed...

So try to reinstall again at the default location...

jimokalos
23.11.2008, 20:21
You can edit the Stringtable.ini. Try unpack the file Strings.pak (in Gothic Data folder) with G3Pak utility and you got it.

Thanks for the info i will try it.I have already reinstalled the game and there is still the problem.So,@xardasrule,you info is my only hope.

jimokalos
23.11.2008, 20:56

I unpacked them.But what should i edit in the stringtable ini?

WernerTWC
23.11.2008, 21:42
I unpacked them.But what should i edit in the stringtable ini?

All the mistakes in it, ... then you'll send it to trine or JoWood, they will be glad that you do their work for free. :D
(Sorry, but there isn't much you can do, except really correcting all the mistakes, or waiting for the next patch).

jimokalos
24.11.2008, 18:47
Are you sure it is a bug?

jimokalos
24.11.2008, 19:26
BOYS A MIRACLE HAPPENED,IT WORKEEEEEEEEEEED.§ice§ice§ice§prost§prost§troet§5troet There are also no lags no nothing.I dont know what did i do and i worked.I am so excited.It works awesomelly great!Boys i am so happy!

.†.MikeL.†.
24.11.2008, 20:45
I didn't know that the english version is already out.

trinitrus
28.11.2008, 12:52
Tested method: Install Regcleaner, delete gothic 3 fg, delete all info about G3fg in regcleaner, reset pc ( Main thing), install it not in standard folder, wolla, everything is fine, me and my friend had same problem :) And install all newest patches :)