PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G3 Forsaken Gods - Quest won't start!

Goth Wouter
22.11.2008, 21:05
WARNING: Spoilers in this post, please don't read if you don't want to know.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ok then, I'm preparing for the battle between Gorn and Thorus. I just arived with Lee and his troops at Gotha. But when I go talk to Gorn (Which I have killed long time ago and spawned again with a cheat, didn't know that he would be of a use) and tell me to go get his spy (Osch) to get him back first, but the Quest does not start, no messege on the screen and questlog not updated! So Osch doesn't really wanne talk to me. :(

Is there a way to forse starting a quest with a cheat? Or any other ways I could solve this problem?? §gnah

AngelOfGothic
22.11.2008, 22:11
Havent u played any gothic game till now?
IT'S not recomended to kill any important caracters before u have a main quest.
I dont know if u will get your answer because FG just appeared.
I think its better if u start a new game without killing any important NPC's.

Goth Wouter
22.11.2008, 22:15
Havent u played any gothic game till now?
IT'S not recomended to kill any important caracters before u have a main quest.
I dont know if u will get your answer because FG just appeared.
I think its better if u start a new game without killing any important NPC's.
I started a quest kill Gorn and Thorus, so I killed Gorn then I found out I'd need him so I got him back with the cheat. Yes I did play all other games like 10 times out, except for G1, only done that twice.

Restarting the game? are you mad? 16 hours wasted!

Tratos
22.11.2008, 22:30
Restarting the game? are you mad? 16 hours wasted!

not to mention the money... :D §hehe§hehe§hehe

Larisa
22.11.2008, 22:41
I started a quest kill Gorn and Thorus,

Then I guess you should be able to finish the game, if one of the quests put you to this.

Things like: ooops, I did that quest and now it looks I can't do the other are a part of RPGs, you should consider your choices and live with the consequences.

Goth Wouter
22.11.2008, 22:59
Then I guess you should be able to finish the game, if one of the quests put you to this.

Things like: ooops, I did that quest and now it looks I can't do the other are a part of RPGs, you should consider your choices and live with the consequences.
Well, a bunch of swampweed smoking orcs and paladins told me to do, I just simply run passed the gatekeeper, he didn't really stop me (it's a bug) and since Gorn didn't wanted to talk to me yet... I killed him. I also killed thorus in an non saved game to see if I could go on, but I couldn't, I'm suposed to defeat trelis WITH my army. Therefor I need to talk to gorn first who will tell me to get his spy out of Trelis...

Larisa
22.11.2008, 23:24
I don't know if Mr. Help has the necessary quest activators. Or even if he is in this anymore.

Try to open the console and type: spawn sh and talk to Mr. Help.

Goth Wouter
23.11.2008, 10:38
I don't know if Mr. Help has the necessary quest activators. Or even if he is in this anymore.

Try to open the console and type: spawn sh and talk to Mr. Help.
Forgot to say, I tried that already, you can't talk with him.