PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic 3 forsaken gods doesn't work! PLEASE HELP!

jimokalos
22.11.2008, 11:17
Boys,today i have the german version of Forsaken gods.I installed it,but it doest work,it shows me an error message. http://www.fotorola.com/uploads/040cf83232.jpg (http://www.fotorola.com/) Please help me!§cry How can i solve this problem?

TeLovesc
22.11.2008, 11:20
Well ,you would better ask on german forum :D

they played it ,here are few who played it compared to german community

SharkAttack
22.11.2008, 12:14
so you have G3FG the english version or the german?the english version is released?

Goth Wouter
22.11.2008, 12:29
the english version is released?
I pre-ordered it and started downloading it at 00:02 :P
When installing I could choose between German or English, so English ofcourse. But to be honest, if they sell the English version on DVD people will ask their money back, seriously, I've never seen such a bugged game, I don't know about the german version.

alyn26
22.11.2008, 12:48
You must install it in the default folder. -_-' Just like Gothic3...

jimokalos
22.11.2008, 13:30
What do you mean by that?Which folder do you mean?Also i have the german version!edit:Ok,i have managed to make it run but i still cannot install the official patch.It says that i dont install it in the right folder,i browse it into the right one and still says that it is the wrong one!What is the problem?

Larisa
22.11.2008, 13:41
What do you mean by that?Which folder do you mean?

The default one, that appears during the installation of the game. If you don't change anything to that path, which is something like:
C:\Programme\JoWood\Gothic III - Götterdämmerung , it will be installed to the default location. If you change it and specify some other path, it will be put there.

edit:Ok,i have managed to make it run

How? It will help us and the others to know the answer.

but i still cannot install the official patch.

The official or the CP?

It says that i dont install it in the right folder,i browse it into the right one and still says that it is the wrong one!What is the problem?

Do you have Vista? Are you sure you browse to the right folder where you have now FG? Do you have G3 in the same folder? (that would really screw things up)

jimokalos
22.11.2008, 14:14
Yes i have vista.I have managed to make it work but the patch doesnt install.Also i played it a bit and i think that there is a bug that the npcs talk with closed mouth!

Larisa
22.11.2008, 14:39
Yes i have vista.

Are you sure? On the thread you've opened on the german side, your dxdiag says XP sp3. :dnuhr:

jimokalos
22.11.2008, 16:19
I have Windows XP connected with Vista!A new version of XP.i found them on a internet cafe.But they are like vista!

Edit:
Could someone upload me please the english intro?

SharkAttack
22.11.2008, 23:42
I pre-ordered it and started downloading it at 00:02 :P
When installing I could choose between German or English, so English ofcourse. But to be honest, if they sell the English version on DVD people will ask their money back, seriously, I've never seen such a bugged game, I don't know about the german version. so you downloaded the game...i ask if G3FG in english is available on dvd because i see that on the english forum almost all the people have the german version

Larisa
23.11.2008, 00:11
so you downloaded the game...i ask if G3FG in english is available on dvd because i see that on the english forum almost all the people have the german version

Don't know about the local stores, I guess it could take days/weeks, depending on town/country to have the disk package.
Or try with Amazon.