PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Wolf clan quests trouble

Killrog
19.11.2008, 10:11
Hi people

I have some little problems with two quests of the wolf clan.

Jorn is supposed to ask me to bring hime some explosive arrows, but he doesn't give me anything to do, he's just offering some hunting skills and nothing else. Do I need to do something first to get this "bring me item" quest or do I have a problem ?

Secondly, Hanson asked me to kill deers on his cliff. There are supposely 15 deers, and the quest is supposed to be solved after killing 11 of them. Thing is, I killed near than 20 deers on the cliff and in the nearly surroundings, but the quest remains unsolved, what the fuck is goin wrong with this again ?

Thank you in advance for your answers, and please, no marvin mod or any cheaty solution, I want to do the game the hard way.

Windmacht
19.11.2008, 12:30
Secondly, Hanson asked me to kill deers on his cliff. There are supposely 15 deers, and the quest is supposed to be solved after killing 11 of them. Thing is, I killed near than 20 deers on the cliff and in the nearly surroundings, but the quest remains unsolved, what the fuck is goin wrong with this again?
This deers haven't a own name, they only called "deer".
Go to the plateau, where they should be and search again for the rest of the deers.
If some of them flee, you have unfortunately to kill every deer in Nordmar, until this quest is successful.

Killrog
19.11.2008, 13:45
I noticed that they were just normal deers. I searched the whole plateau and nothing is alive anymore in this area, nothing except Hanson and his wolf, and me... The thing is, I killed something like 13 or 14 deers just on the plateau, so as far as I'm concerned the quest should be solved no ?

Celestial
19.11.2008, 19:37
Use bloodlust on Pelt and Hanson usually wins:D No more noisy dog.

Killrog
20.11.2008, 00:21
Good idea man ^^