PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G1 - Thorus' s ring

bergo
18.11.2008, 20:14
This ring has 30 protection but I can't use it.
Is it another useless thing? I can sell it but I don't need money at all.

Onisuzume
18.11.2008, 22:46
Thorus has a ring? :dnuhr:
Are you playing a mod or something?

bergo
19.11.2008, 16:23
I play Golden Mod. The ring isn't in Thorus inventory. It's in the locked room next to the smithy. On the ring is said:
"For Thorus for warware merits in the war with orc"
Protection: 30
Value: 1000

Whiplash56
08.12.2008, 05:19
Its for a quest with Gilbert, he is a digger who is hiding outside the Old Camp. As for how to find him, exit through the south gate (the one by the market square with Fisk and Dexter) and take a right, follow the rock wall and in about 10 seconds you should see a pack of 4 scavengers (6 in ch2). Look directly at the rock wall by them and you will notice platforms you can climb up, when you climb up there you will come up to a cave where the digger Gilbert is hiding out. Simply talk to him to begin the quest, then you ask Gravo about Gilbert and he sends you to Thorus, who sends you to find that ring you found, only he doesn't tell you its a ring, you're supposed to find that out yourself :) Hope that helps.

bergo
08.12.2008, 18:32
Thanks.
I left the mod in chapter 4 because it's so easy (at the beginning of chapt 2 I've kill every single beast without problem) and no new quest for Fire Mage.

Now I'm playing G3 Forsaken Gods.

Whiplash56
08.12.2008, 18:35
Thanks.
I left the mod in chapter 4 because it's so easy (at the beginning of chapt 2 I've kill every single beast without problem) and no new quest for Fire Mage.

Now I'm playing G3 Forsaken Gods.

With Magic/bow? Or by melee combat? I just got to Chapter 2 and the minecrawlers are straight whooping me.

bergo
08.12.2008, 19:09
I did all quests and I was ready to join to every gild. I invest only in str and learn 1h weapons. In the beginning of ch 2 ith rings I had about 60 - 70 str. I made money with weapon forge and buy strong one which I can carry.

Whiplash56
08.12.2008, 22:52
I did all quests and I was ready to join to every gild. I invest only in str and learn 1h weapons. In the beginning of ch 2 ith rings I had about 60 - 70 str. I made money with weapon forge and buy strong one which I can carry.

No wonder, I only did the quests that pertain to the faction I'm joining, so that I can save the other guilds when I replay through the game again.

bergo
09.12.2008, 06:36
Of course when you join to one gild you can't play for the others. But before that you can.

Whiplash56
09.12.2008, 09:01
Of course when you join to one gild you can't play for the others. But before that you can.

I know, but I still didn't do those quests for the sake of having them to do when I replay the game, that's the whole point.

bergo
09.12.2008, 18:17
Never mind. It's your right.