PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic2 NOTR Dark Arts

devils servant
18.11.2008, 19:46
where i can get a dark arts armor like xsardas has & where can i learn the dark arts? (i love to be a necromancer:G). Anything related to that post here!§prost

Thorwyn
18.11.2008, 20:12
You can get Xardas' armor only with cheats, the insert code is "insert ItAr_Xardas".
Spells like "summon demon" or "create skeleton" you can learn from the fire mages, like all other spells (but only if you are a fire mage, too).

devils servant
18.11.2008, 20:18
You can get Xardas' armor only with cheats, the insert code is "insert ItAr_Xardas".
Spells like "summon demon" or "create skeleton" you can learn from the fire mages, like all other spells (but only if you are a fire mage, too).

Thanks! But if someone knows the "uncheating way" to get that armor let me know.§wink

Colmar
18.11.2008, 20:27
there's no way.. the only one is cheating, because, even if you can learn Water and Dark arts, you are always a Fire Mage (even the Water Robe is available only with cheat)

you can learn Dark Arts also with Beliar's Claw but only one at a time and only if you are a mage

devils servant
18.11.2008, 20:30
there's no way.. the only one is cheating, because, even if you can learn Water and Dark arts, you are always a Fire Mage (even the Water Robe is available only with cheat)

you can learn Dark Arts also with Beliar's Claw but only one at a time and only if you are a mage

... with ... ... please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colmar
18.11.2008, 20:38
if you want to see spoilers you must highlight the sentence with mouse:)

devils servant
18.11.2008, 20:53
I see. beliarīs claw? what is that spouse to be? And one last question ! For what i can use beliarīs shrines? when i pray on them it only drains my health.

Colmar
18.11.2008, 21:05
1)Beliar's claw is a blade that you get when you solve the main quest in Jharkendar for the Water Mages (territory added only in NOTR)
if you are a paladin or mercenary you can use it as a blade, while if you'are a mage you can use it only praying Beliar'shrines and getting one of Beliar's rune at a time (the red ones down this page http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic2/?go=addonmagie)

2) If you pray on Beliar'shrines you drain your health for more money (on the contrary if you pray on Innos'shrines you give money for life/strenght etc)
but this happen only praying one shrine at a day

devils servant
18.11.2008, 21:52

Since i dont use cheats i need to ask you. how i am going to do that? Please have mercy!

devils servant
18.11.2008, 21:55
1)Beliar's claw is a blade that you get when you solve the main quest in Jharkendar for the Water Mages (territory added only in NOTR)
if you are a paladin or mercenary you can use it as a blade, while if you'are a mage you can use it only praying Beliar'shrines and getting one of Beliar's rune at a time (the red ones down this page http://www.worldofgothic.com/gothic2/?go=addonmagie)

2) If you pray on Beliar'shrines you drain your health for more money (on the contrary if you pray on Innos'shrines you give money for life/strenght etc)
but this happen only praying one shrine at a day

Ok! Thanks.

Robotukas
18.11.2008, 22:07
also you can increase "claw of beliar" damage praying in beliar shrine

Colmar
18.11.2008, 22:12
also you can increase "claw of beliar" damage praying in beliar shrine

but remember only if you are paladin or mercenary

to devils servant: to insert cheats you must type "marvin" (without the quotation marks) in the character's status window (C) and close the window
then pressing F2 you can open the consol and write cheats

devils servant
19.11.2008, 14:12
but remember only if you are paladin or mercenary

to devils servant: to insert cheats you must type "marvin" (without the quotation marks) in the character's status window (C) and close the window
then pressing F2 you can open the consol and write cheats

THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THA NKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D