PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : G1: Xardas won't give my Uriziel back.

kjutte
17.11.2008, 22:45
I have somehow joined the watermages, even though I am a pure knight.
Xardas tells me that I have to charge the sword first, even if I am to make it a rune.

This should mean that it won't matter if I am a watermage, I still should get the sword back from him.

I have been to his old tower, I am not suppoed to loot anything there for the sword, correct?

Milten is waiting for me at the oremound, he has gotten his note from Xardas.
I just need the sword- Has anyone had this problem?

If not, does anyone have a clue of what I can do?

WhiteBrownie85
17.11.2008, 23:56
Wait - you mean you don't have the sword? As in, You got it from the temple, but Xardas won't give it back to you after inspecting it, that right?
What SHOULD happen, is after talking to him about Uriziel, he looks at it (funny the way he does it, too xD) and hands it back to you, and you now have the option of wielding it in its crap, un-charged mode. If you ain't gettin' that, then I think all that's left for you is to...*drumroll*

RELOAD your last save game

hope that helps.;)

kjutte
18.11.2008, 02:37
Haha... He actually put it on his back. I saw him do it, I though it was weird.

And, I have no savegame prior to that. Am I fucked, meaning I have to cheat, or is there a to sneak it out of him?

There's really no dialogue options other than rune creation, where he just tells me that I have to charge the sword first.

Tratos
18.11.2008, 09:54
Yay, new G1 bug discovered.

Just enter marvin mode - enter character screen - type marvin - exit character screen.

Focus on Xardas - Press O (you are now Xardas). Open his inventory, make him drop da'blade. Focus on NH - press O again. (Now you are nameless).

Pick up the sword. - enter character screen - type 42 - exit character screen (this is to close marvin mode - as a result you should see a string - "What was the question?")

Onisuzume
18.11.2008, 11:38
Or you can open marvin and instert mythrilklinge01...
Oh, and keep in mind that the y and the z might be swapped in-game.

kjutte
18.11.2008, 15:24
Ok, it seems it's just gone.

I saw Xardas put it on his back, and then it was removed (so I thought he had it in his inventory.)

However, it's not. So I guess I'll have to cheat.

Edit:

Ok, it worked. I am back in the game! Thanks for great advice.

However, it seems only Saturas and Ri~ cared about the oremound, as they were the only ones to attack me.
Is this normal?

The walkthrough said that everyone in the new camp would wanna rape me.

Tratos
18.11.2008, 16:00
You are supposed to teleport away. If you play on, in the next game (aka NotR) you meet Saturas for a recap. So technically you shouldn't have met him again in G1 after stealing his mound's energy.

bergo
18.11.2008, 17:00
If you teleport to Old Camp and free Stone. He will repair your ore armor ( from Xardas old tower ) or give a protection ring.

Onisuzume
18.11.2008, 22:48
If you teleport to Old Camp and free Stone. He will repair your ore armor ( from Xardas old tower ) or give a protection ring.
And what does this have to do with Uriziel?

Tratos
19.11.2008, 13:52
And what does this have to do with Uriziel?

Don't you see, it's the ONE RING. :eek: You don't need a mega powerful mithril magical sword when you gots the ONE RING from an incarcerated smith, now do ya? :rolleyes:

bergo
19.11.2008, 16:08
Don't you see, it's the ONE RING. :eek: You don't need a mega powerful mithril magical sword when you gots the ONE RING from an incarcerated smith, now do ya? :rolleyes:

You need the Uriziel!!! You can kill the 5th shaman only with uriziel or Ring of Dead. But for run Ring of Dead you need Uriziel + 6th circle.

Tratos
19.11.2008, 21:47
You need the Uriziel!!! You can kill the 5th shaman only with uriziel or Ring of Dead. But for run Ring of Dead you need Uriziel + 6th circle.

§hehe §hehe §hehe §xlol §xlol §xlol You didn't get it.