PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic Universe - buying it

Tratos
14.11.2008, 16:31
So, I am planning to get the thing, but I did hear that there were troubles like can't install G3 or can't install G2 with-out NotR. And none have been confirmed.

Question is: do the games install and work fine? - I've found on amazon an offer of about 11 pounds - and IMO - it is not bad.:)

Robotukas
14.11.2008, 16:40
when i get my universe i had one problem with G2 gold when i insert disc there was no autorun but thats all i alomost finished G2 gold and i didnt find no more problems and what about G3 i dont know becouse my PC is to slow for G3 and one more thing in universe is a G1 disc and on it is writen Online manual can tell what that meen?

Dino
14.11.2008, 18:29
when i get my universe i had one problem with G2 gold when i insert disc there was no autorun but thats all i alomost finished G2 gold and i didnt find no more problems.

I have the same problem, although I don't have Gothic Universe. I bought g2 and NotR separately. notr had that problem.

Tratos
14.11.2008, 19:16
Online manual can tell what that meen?

Probably - it is a file, not located on the disk, but on a site. It can't be more obvious. :)

GWF
17.11.2008, 14:45
So, I am planning to get the thing, but I did hear that there were troubles like can't install G3 or can't install G2 with-out NotR. And none have been confirmed.

Question is: do the games install and work fine? - I've found on amazon an offer of about 11 pounds - and IMO - it is not bad.:)

i've done it and every single game is running

Tratos
17.11.2008, 16:48
OK then, I'll take it.