PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Gothic3

glaya
12.11.2008, 11:35
hi please help me this may seem stupid but i cant seem to find the 15 deers i must kill for the quest in wolfcan:dnuhr:

Windmacht
12.11.2008, 12:19
hi please help me this may seem stupid but i cant seem to find the 15 deers i must kill for the quest in wolfcan:dnuhr:
This deers haven't a own name, they only called "deer".
Go to the plateau, where they should be and search again for the rest of the deers.
If some of them flee, you have unfortunately to kill every deer in Nordmar, until this quest is successful.

Alternativ you can beam you to every of the deers, you have to kill, with goto Hanson_Deer, which you habe to type into the console, if you have activate the marvin mode)
But with this code, you will be beamed to this deer, which is the closest to you; doesn't matter, if it is dead or alive.

An other option is to create a new deer (type in the konsole: spawn Hanson_Deer) and kill this deer.
Repeat this as long as the quest will be finished.

2. activate the marvin mode (type in "marvin" during the game - do it fast)
3. open the console with this "^" button:if it doesnt work, try this button "`"..

glaya
12.11.2008, 12:33
Thanks §wink

glaya
13.11.2008, 22:27
Hi please help me i dont want to restart game from beginning, i cannot place the stones in there tombs rejects me says no i think i have some kind of bug i dont know got all stones didnt place in from first one gong bank to the ancestor caves but now have this problem got the patches installed higher than 1.5.§cry