PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Xardas

Vladimir
09.11.2008, 16:20
I have taken the 5 artifacts of Adanos with cheat ( give all) to take the 10 keys for both temples.But now that I have it I can't make xardas talk to me and keep the story going... :/ any ideas?

Larisa
09.11.2008, 16:28
Usually give all is not such a great idea, it's better to cheat only the item you need.
Anyway, now that you have the artifacts... you have to decide which way to follow:
Xardas: destroy the artifacts and kill Rhobar and Zuben (and take their staffs)
Innos: talk with Rhobar
Beliar: talk to Zuben

Vladimir
09.11.2008, 16:29
I have talked to Rhobar,but I didn't recieve any quest.... :( I only told him what xardas is planning.

*I stored the 5 artifacts and I went on the 2 temples with the keys I got from (give all).Only in last temple,I didn't get the quest from saturas.And when I attacked the orcs with the nomads some of them were sitting and waiting for the signal(wutras team),while I was ripping them :/

AngelOfGothic
09.11.2008, 17:29
Put all the artefacts in the chest.After that pick one from every kind with Right Click and u will see some finished quests.After that try to talk to Xardas,this trick works with the temples.

Vladimir
10.11.2008, 14:30
Well,I have all the artifacts,I tried that one with the chest,completed the quest with the nomads(wutras) but still xardas won't talk to me :(

ps:for the robe and the crown I haven't talk to anyone to give me the quest.And saturas doesn't have any option for the temple...

Edit:
The quest giver as I read in the walkthrough is Varek.But I don't have met anyone like that to take the quest.And xardas which tells me that,I don't see the quest in my current ones.So from where do I get the quest?Xardas is just mentioning about it,without giving me the quest :/

Larisa
10.11.2008, 15:15
The game needs to know that you have collected the artifacts, the give command doesn't let it know that.

You could spawn the items and then take them from in front of you, the game will know then you've got them.
You could also use Mr. Help to activate the proper triggers.

open the console -> type spawn sh

Talk with Mr. Help that will appear in front of you and choose: Story -> About the five artifacts... -> and here choose what you miss.

Edit:

The quest giver as I read in the walkthrough is Varek.But I don't have met anyone like that to take the quest.

Varek is the orc chief in Montera.

Vladimir
10.11.2008, 16:34
Very good idea.I shall try it tonight ;) . But i got the keys for the temples in the previous save games I had and got the artifacts with my bear hands .I was also killing all the fucking creeping undead at the temples.Why "the game" didn't read that I got the artifacts then? :/

Larisa
10.11.2008, 17:27
Why "the game" didn't read that I got the artifacts then? :/

The trigger is activated only when the hero takes the right item from the world and places it in the inventory. That's how that specific routine was programed.

Vladimir
10.11.2008, 20:01
Damn...Still I got the 5 artifacts from the sh helper but still Xardas won't talk to me...What else can I do? :( I am really dissapointed..

AngelOfGothic
10.11.2008, 20:04
Put all the artefacts in the chest.After that pick one from every kind with Right Click and u will see some finished quests.After that try to talk to Xardas,this trick works with the temples.

Have u tried this?

Vladimir
10.11.2008, 20:05
Yeap...No quest is finished...Because I don't have any quest for the artifacts and I have liberated montera...

AngelOfGothic
10.11.2008, 20:13
The quest should be finished before u get even the quests.I remember this from my little brother who play with the cheats.So i am prety sure.I will give it a try myself to see if it works and how it works tommorow.

Vladimir
10.11.2008, 20:15
Well,it does nothing for me... :( but thank you for your help brother.Well I simply take the varant and the scepter and go on I think?

Larisa
10.11.2008, 21:05
Yeap...No quest is finished...Because I don't have any quest for the artifacts

Did you also used the "Activate the mission - Search for the five artifacts" dialog option with Mr. Help? Try that and then the rest, to obtain the artifacts.

Vladimir
11.11.2008, 10:49
I shall try it and tell you.Hope it works :/

*It doesn't have such option :(