PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Cheat - Cirlce of magic

Archibal
08.11.2008, 12:59
I restarted playing Gothic 2 Notr with the intention of "tying out" all that "Marvin and F2" have to offer.
With the - "edit abilities" command I can edit quite a lot, but I can't seem to find a way to change my circle of magic.
Can anyone help?

(Can a moderator please move this thread - I made the stupid mistake of posting in the wrong forum)

Windmacht
08.11.2008, 13:32
I restarted playing Gothic 2 Notr with the intention of "tying out" all that "Marvin and F2" have to offer.
With the - "edit abilities" command I can edit quite a lot, but I can't seem to find a way to change my circle of magic.
Can anyone help?

(Can a moderator please move this thread - I made the stupid mistake of posting in the wrong forum)

You can learn the circles from the characterhelper.
To insert him, type insert ch into the console and press Enter.

Then talk to this NPC, that looks like your charakter, and search for the option, where you can learn the magic circles.
(You will need the learning points for learning it, but this NPC can you also give you LPs.)

And you don't need to be a mage, if you want to learn the magic circles from the characterhelper.