PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Marvin

Vladimir
07.11.2008, 16:49
How do I get another npc?In gothic I-II I was pressing "O" . But now nothing...What can I do?I must ressurect one and I cant load any earlier save game...

Tratos
07.11.2008, 16:57
If it is G1 or G2, you are speaking of - that's the way. IMO - inserting a new same one isn't always the same. Doesn't work with more complicated situations.

P.S. I reckon, this should be moved to the Help section. In this forum you only discuss things.

Vladimir
07.11.2008, 17:06
I didn't get the answer...So what do I press to take another player(npc)?

Edit:
What I must press to spawn him again?Or ressurect him - same to me.

AngelOfGothic
07.11.2008, 17:22
How do I get another npc?In gothic I-II I was pressing "O" . But now nothing...What can I do?I must ressurect one and I cant load any earlier save game...

As far as i know,because usually dont use marvin, O in G 1&2 is for takeing control over currently selected NPC,and F8 for refreshing the health and mana, jump higher and ressurect caracters.
Next time
-try to post this in the help section or gothic 3 if its for G3.
-read the posting rules
-dont make double posts
-mention in title what gothic do u play.

Larisa
07.11.2008, 18:12

If you mean control another NPC, try focusing that NPC and press CTRL+F. Or use in console: control nameofnpc

What I must press to spawn him again?Or ressurect him - same to me.

If you want to spawn him, use in console: spawn nameofnpc
Example: spawn Milten

Here's how to open the console: http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/showthread.php?p=2547269&#post2547269

Vladimir
09.11.2008, 12:03
Thanks ^^

Edit:

As far as i know,because usually dont use marvin, O in G 1&2 is for takeing control over currently selected NPC,and F8 for refreshing the health and mana, jump higher and ressurect caracters.
Next time
-try to post this in the help section or gothic 3 if its for G3.
-read the posting rules
-dont make double posts
-mention in title what gothic do u play.

It says Gothic 3 Help.You think that I may talk about g1 or 2?LOL.